Can't decide what flavor to go with? We get it. Grab a variety pack and get the best of all three worlds. Margarita, Moscow Mules, AND Mojitos. Oh my.
Swoon mixers have zero sugar, zero calories, and zero artificial ingredients. And with no erythritol or stevia added, you don’t have to worry about any bitter aftertaste.
SERVING SIZE: 4 FL OZ
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT 0g
TRANS FAT 0g
TOTAL CARBS 1g
4 oz. Swoon Margarita
2 oz. Tequila
1/2 Jalapeno, sliced
1/2 Lime, juiced
1. Squeeze the lime juice into a shaker and add the Swoon Margarita and tequila. Shake well.
2. Strain into a glass with ice.
3. Add Jalapeno rounds to the glass and stir.
4 oz. Swoon Ginger Lime
2 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Lime juice
1. Combine Swoon Ginger Lime with vodka in a mule mug.
2. Squeeze lime juice in and stir well.
3. Garnish with lime wedges.
- 2 oz. Rum
- 4 oz. Swoon Cucumber Mint
- 1 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice (1 Lime)
- 5 mint leaves, muddled
1. Muddle mint in lime juice.
2. In a separate glass with ice, stir together Swoon Cucumber Mint mixer and rum.
3. Combine the mint and rum and swoon.
4. Add ice and stir.
Margarita, and mixed with vodka. Delicious!!! I’m dieting and able to lose weight while drinking this.
The cucumber mint is so refreshing either plain or with a little pineapple. It’s also perfect with gin. I use the simple syrup for my iced tea and mixed drinks. Sweet without the added calories!
The mixers and simple syrup are all I stock on my bar. We use way more with Covid cocktails
So I ordered the simple syrup and received 12 of the 4oz. bottles of the mixers for free and am very happy with all products! I will look into ordering again. Especially the margarita mixer!
I bought the package that had all of the mixers, and I love them...I have made several drinks for myself and friends..They are delicious..I recommend all 3 of them if you enjoy making mixed drinks..And the bonus is that Swoon sends you receipts so that you can make many more mixed drinks..