Making a Moscow Mule has never been this effortless. Combine your Ginger Lime mixer with some club soda for a refreshing mocktail or pair it with Rum for the perfect Dark and Stormy.
Swoon mixers have zero sugar, zero calories, and zero artificial ingredients. And with no erythritol or stevia added, you don’t have to worry about any bitter aftertaste.
SERVING SIZE: 4 FL OZ
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT 0g
TRANS FAT 0g
TOTAL CARBS 1g
- 4 oz. Swoon Ginger Lime mixer
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Lime juice
1. Combine Swoon Ginger Lime mixer with Vodka in a mule mug.
2. Squeeze lime juice in and stir well.
3. Garnish with lime wedges.
- 2 oz. Tequila
- 1 oz. Fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 oz. Swoon
- Orange slices for garnish
1. To make the grenadine, combine the pomegranate juice with the Swoon in a glass. Or use Swoon Ginger Lime mixer.
2. In a separate gglass with ice, combine tequila and orange juice and stir.
3. Pour the grenadine into the glass with tequila and orange juice.
4. Garnish with slices of orange.
- 2 oz. Whiskey
- 1 oz. Swoon Ginger Lime
- A dash of bitters
- Orange Slice
1. Add all ingredients to a glass (with or without ice) and stir.
2. Garnish with an orange slice.
Love the alternative to margarita mix. No after tase either!
Margarita, and mixed with vodka. Delicious!!! I’m dieting and able to lose weight while drinking this.
The cucumber mint is so refreshing either plain or with a little pineapple. It’s also perfect with gin. I use the simple syrup for my iced tea and mixed drinks. Sweet without the added calories!
The mixers and simple syrup are all I stock on my bar. We use way more with Covid cocktails
So I ordered the simple syrup and received 12 of the 4oz. bottles of the mixers for free and am very happy with all products! I will look into ordering again. Especially the margarita mixer!