Making a Moscow Mule has never been this effortless. Combine your Ginger Lime mixer with some club soda for a refreshing mocktail or pair it with Rum for the perfect Dark and Stormy.
Swoon mixers have zero sugar, zero calories, and zero artificial ingredients. And with no erythritol or stevia added, you don’t have to worry about any bitter aftertaste.
SERVING SIZE: 4 FL OZ
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT 0g
TRANS FAT 0g
TOTAL CARBS 1g
- 4 oz. Swoon Ginger Lime mixer
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Lime juice
1. Combine Swoon Ginger Lime mixer with Vodka in a mule mug.
2. Squeeze lime juice in and stir well.
3. Garnish with lime wedges.
- 2 oz. Tequila
- 1 oz. Fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 oz. Swoon
- Orange slices for garnish
1. To make the grenadine, combine the pomegranate juice with the Swoon in a glass. Or use Swoon Ginger Lime mixer.
2. In a separate gglass with ice, combine tequila and orange juice and stir.
3. Pour the grenadine into the glass with tequila and orange juice.
4. Garnish with slices of orange.
- 2 oz. Whiskey
- 1 oz. Swoon Ginger Lime
- A dash of bitters
- Orange Slice
1. Add all ingredients to a glass (with or without ice) and stir.
2. Garnish with an orange slice.
I would have liked it anyway but one of her friends who's very health conscious and into all natural pointed out that the sweetener came from monk fruit and not chemicals!
We always get excellent service and love the healthier for you products
Really enjoy the simple syrup for making sweet tea and homemade lemonade. Also great in coffee either iced or hot! The Ginger-Lime flavor is my favorite. Friends are enjoying happy hour at my place this summer!
Love love love the yummy no guilt margarita swoon! So amazingly delicious! A must try!!!
Adds a ton of flavor to drinks and baking recipes